Native Americans before 1492 : the moundbuilding centers of the eastern woodlands, Lynda Norene ShafferThe Resource Native Americans before 1492 : the moundbuilding centers of the eastern woodlands, Lynda Norene Shaffer
- Native Americans before 1492 : the moundbuilding centers of the eastern woodlands, Lynda Norene Shaffer
- Title remainder
- the moundbuilding centers of the eastern woodlands
- Statement of responsibility
- Lynda Norene Shaffer
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 109-117) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Foreword / Kevin Reilly -- 1. Introduction -- 2. The Archaic Context from Which Moundbuilding Emerged -- 3. Poverty Point, the First Moundbuilding Epoch -- 4. Adena-Hopewell, the Second Moundbuilding Epoch -- 5. Cahokia and Other Mississippian Period Centers, the Third Moundbuilding Epoch -- 6. Subregions, Outposts, and the Decline of Cahokia -- 7. Conclusion
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- xxi, 124 pages,  pages of plates
- (P : alk. paper)
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations, maps
ContextContext of Native Americans before 1492 : the moundbuilding centers of the eastern woodlands, Lynda Norene Shaffer
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oakland University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.