The Resource "Belonging to the world" : women's rights and American constitutional culture, Sandra F. VanBurkleo
- "Belonging to the world" : women's rights and American constitutional culture, Sandra F. VanBurkleo
- Title remainder
- women's rights and American constitutional culture
- Statement of responsibility
- Sandra F. VanBurkleo
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 316-361) and indexes
- Economic protection versus equal rights
- Physical protection versus self-sovereignty
- The civil rights settlement
- Governing women in British North America
- Toward the Revolutionary settlement
- Law, gender, and domestic culture
- Republican speech communities
- Toward coequality and self-possession
- Capitalism and the new American empire
- The Civil War settlement
- Democratic suffrage communities
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- xix, 409 pages
- (hbk. : alk. paper)
ContextContext of "Belonging to the world" : women's rights and American constitutional culture, Sandra F. VanBurkleo
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oakland University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.