The Resource "Granmas can live longer if they eat" : children's responses to notable books
- "Granmas can live longer if they eat" : children's responses to notable books
- Title remainder
- children's responses to notable books
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by Alice Naylor ; video production, J.D. Smith
- School children relate their reactions to and opinions of a number of outstanding books for children. Illustrates how a child's point of view and personal involvement with stories can lead to conclusions and criticisms which differ significantly from those of adult critics
- Cataloging source
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "Granmas can live longer if they eat" : children's responses to notable books
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oakland University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.