The Resource "Blighted beginnings" : coming of age in independent Ireland, Jonathan Bolton
- "Blighted beginnings" : coming of age in independent Ireland, Jonathan Bolton
- Title remainder
- coming of age in independent Ireland
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan Bolton
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 252-261) and index
- Coming of age in the Irish free state: individual and national development -- "Big house bildung": Anglo-Irish coming-of-age narratives -- "Omnibus omnium": education, vocation, and surrogacy in Irish coming-of-age narratives -- "The smear of decency": courtship and sexual initiation in coming-of-age narratives -- "A land transformed by wonder": coming out in Ireland -- Unhappy families: domestic discord, the divorce debate, and Irish coming-of-age narratives -- Conclusion : toward a postmodern Irish Bildungsroman : Roddy Doyle's A star called Henry
- Control code
- 25 cm
- 266 p.
- (alk. paper)
- System control number
ContextContext of "Blighted beginnings" : coming of age in independent Ireland, Jonathan Bolton
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oakland University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.